Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is YouPTC Legit or Scam?


 (Biggest investment, biggest earning, biggest SCAM!!!)

 Per Click: $0.01
 Per Referal Click: $0.005
 Premium Click: $0.01
 Premium Referal Click: $0.01
 Gold Click: $0.0125
 Gold Referal Click: $0.01
 Payout: $2

Is YouPTC Legit or Scam? well, it is a big scam!

Here I provide reasons why it is scam:
1. Their forum gone! most of the scam sites do not have forums!
2. More ads!!! they are providing 7-15 ads per day! each ads worth $0.01
i.e., you can earn $0.1 per day!!! so, it is not possible them to pay.
3. My personal experience! When i reach my cashout $2 it deducted all $2 from my account! and not paid till now! it shows "Pending Audit" (forever!?!)
4. Low WOT(web of trust) rating!
5. They deleted one of my direct referral without any reason!!!

I hope these points are more than enough to say YouPTC is a big SCAM!
DO NOT JOIN YOUPTC

No comments:

Post a Comment